Apostle Suleman was charged with a The First and Second Acts, Scandal video leaked, Watch – FreJobsAlert » FreJobsAlert

featured image

Apostle Suleman was charged with a The First and Second Acts, Scandal video leaked, Watch, #Apostle #Suleman #charged #Acts #Scandal #video #leaked #Watch Welcome to BLOG, That’s the newest breaking data and trending broacast that now we now have for you inside the current day: :

Apostle Suleman is a Nigerian televangelist who serves as a outcomes of the senior pastor and frequent overseer of Omega Fireplace Ministries Worldwide in Auchi, Edo State. He launched Omega Fireplace Ministries in 2004 after working as an assistant pastor on the Armor of God Church in Lagos since 1998.

“ I obtained’t leisure until I carry down Apostle Suleman”- Stephanie Otobo Revealed

Stephanie Otobo, a Nigerian musician, has sworn to hold Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fireplace Ministries to courtroom docket.

Otobo acknowledged that she gained’t leisure until Suleman is delivered to justice for the losses she has incurred on account of exposing the clergyman’s alleged immoral conduct.

After Suleman detained her, the Nigerian singer recalled how she misplaced tens of tens of a whole lot of 1000’s of naira and her singing occupation in Nigeria.

Otobo talked about in a assortment of tweets that her cellphone, which included a tune she was engaged on on the time, was taken numerous days previous to she shot her music video.

Suleman’s detention, in accordance with Otobo, had an impact on her musical occupation.

She additional acknowledged that the dispute involving Suleman price her roughly N3 million for her video shoot.

Collaboration with Timaya

In response to Otobo: “At Timaya’s dwelling studio after I obtained proper right here to Nigeria in march 2017, I had a music collaboration with Timaya, paid him N3.5m. He hooked me up with Clarence Peters for the video shoot. We under no circumstances launched the observe as a outcomes of Johnson Suleman arrested me 2 days earlier to the video shoot.

The police that Suleman despatched to arrest me took my cellphone, which the observe was in, which furthermore had additional proof of I and his romance historic earlier, all of those have been to clean the tracks and silence me. Nonetheless thank God I had some receipts saved in my iPad and Timaya’s pic was on IG.

“Merely two days to my video shoot, I and my good pal that linked me up with Timaya obtained proper right here down from Canada that month. This juju apostle locked the each of us for 3 days with out bail.

“I don’t even have the observe I paid N3.5m for. Immediately the saga burst; I didn’t even have the first objective for music. For the next 18+ months.

Paid Clarence Peters N1.5m to steadiness N1m; he requested me to return to shoot each time I’m prepared tho. This was solely the start of this Apostle Johnson Suleman going heartless on me as a outcomes of he wished to do damage administration of his soiled character. Didn’t even care what I went by means of.

“Up to now, I didn’t get as soon as extra my cellphone. If it wasn’t for my iPad, I wouldn’t have been capable of save any receipts. I used to be presupposed to have been blown in music by now. Sadly, I grew to become well-known for negativity.

“I would love justice. Take into consideration all he’s worth me these years and no compensation. No justice, people have the fallacious view of me. I obtained’t leisure o.”

Apostle Suleman Age, Family, Early Life

Apostle Suleman’s full title is Apostle Johnson Suleman. He’s of Nigerian nationality and was born on March 24, 1971, in Benin Metropolis, Nigeria.

Apostle Suleman was charged with a The First and Second Acts, Scandal video leaked, Watch 1

Suleman is 51 years earlier as of now. He’s the son of Imoudu Sule.

Apostle Suleman Occupation, What’s his profession?

Suleman is a Nigerian televangelist who leads Omega Fireplace Ministries Worldwide in Auchi, Edo State, as senior pastor and frequent overseer. After working as an assistant pastor on the Armor of God Church in Lagos from 1998 to 2004, he primarily based completely Omega Fireplace Ministries in 2004.

Apostle Suleman affiliate, What about his Relationship?

Apostle Suleman is a married man. He’s married to his affiliate Lizzy Johnson Suleman.

apostle suleman wife
Apostle Suleman was charged with a The First and Second Acts, Scandal video leaked, Watch 2

The couple has a toddler named Divine Johnson Suleman.

How quite a bit is Apostle Suleman’s Net price?

Suleman’s web price has not nonetheless been revealed. If we come all by way of any current knowledge on his web price, we’ll allow you to understand.

It’s possible you’ll like: French Scientist, Bernard Bigot, chief of a Nuclear Fusion Mission dies at 72

Which faculty and school did he go to?

There usually often should not any particulars on the educational background of Suleman technique the second. The highschool he attended and the college he graduated from are all beneath overview.

Is he out there in the marketplace on any kind of social media platform?

Apostle Suleman is on Instagram as @johnson_apostle_suleman with 3.6 million+ followers.

Apostle Suleman Look High, Weight

High N / A
Hair Bald
Eye coloration Black
Weight N / A
Physique choice Match
Sexual orientation Straight

Fascinating particulars about Apostle Suleman that you simply simply merely have to be acknowledged

Nationality Nigerian
Ethnicity N / A
Age 51
Relationship  standing Married
Accomplice Lizzy Johnson Suleman
Kids 1

https://frejobsalert.com/apostle-suleman-was-charged-with-a-the-first-and-second-acts-scandal-video-leaked-watch-frejobsalert-frejobsalert/

Post a Comment

0 Comments