Drew Barrymore Apologizes: What Did She Say About Johnny Depp?

featured image

The ongoing Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial have change into one of the vital talked-about topics on social media. Drew Barrymore is without doubt one of the most up-to-date individuals to talk out about it, and her feedback on Friday’s episode of the Drew Barrymore Show didn’t go down nicely.

When the 2 mentioned Johnny and Amber’s case, the 50 First Dates star was talking with Anthony Anderson.

Drew Barrymore on Johnny Depp: What Did She Say?

The trial of Johnny and Amber is being intently adopted by followers all around the globe and Drew advised Anthony that she “can’t stand” it.

“It’s like one layer of crazy, it’s a seven-layer dip of craziness,” the actress says whereas discussing the trial with a visitor on her present.

Drew Barrymore
Charles Sykes/Invision/AP/Shutterstock

“It’s actually fantastic to sit back and read the transcripts of what they’ve done to each other,” Anthony responds.

“I know that these are two people’s real lives, and I know what it’s like to have your life put out in public,” Drew says earlier than calling the case “very interesting.”

The actress apologizes for what she mentioned

Many followers have expressed their displeasure with Drew for talking so casually about Johnny and his ex-wife on social media.

The actress finally apologized for her statements on Instagram. On Sunday, May 1, she uploaded a video to her Instagram account.

“It has come to my attention that I have upset people by making fun of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, and for that, I just want to truly apologize and thank everyone who spoke out because this can be an educational opportunity for me,” the Blended star said.

“And how I move forward and conduct myself. How I can be a more thoughtful and better person moving forward because all I want to do is be a good person and I very much appreciate the depth of this and I will grow and change from it.”

https://frejobsalert.com/drew-barrymore-apologizes-what-did-she-say-about-johnny-depp/

Post a Comment

0 Comments