Juliet Ibrahim recounts how her ex-boyfriend camped and r@.p£d her every day for 1 week » FreJobsAlert•com™

featured image

– Advertisement –

One of FreJobsAlert’s finest actresses in the person of Juliet Ibrahim has for the first time made her fans privy to how her ex-boyfriend camped and raped her dally for one week.

“He still makes his way into her bed, despite her repeated warnings, the actress claims. “I kept shouting no, stop it, stop it, but he would not let me. If you kiss me when I’m weeping, you’re a rapist?”

This horrifying anecdote was told on ‘With Chude’ by a mother of one child. The actress told the show’s presenter, “I had to quit that relationship.” “He even locked me up in the house,” she said.

“He kept me up in the home for a few days until my sister Sonia found me,” she said. She was terrified of him since he was hefty and tall, said Juliet.

– Advertisement –

“How could someone that big pulling you down make you feel safe? He can pin me against the wall. You’re helpless against a brick wall “recounted the actress

Every day, she says in the video below. “Every day, I’m not happy, and you can tell that. He wanted to rape every day”.

– Advertisement –

Although Juliet Ibrahim failed to mention the name of the ex-boyfriend in question, but only gave out his physical attribute as a masculine built, therefore guess who? I sit Nigerian Iceberg Slim or FreJobsAlert’s Safo Kantanka Jnr??

VIDEO BELOW:

 

– Advertisement –

https://frejobsalert.com/juliet-ibrahim-recounts-how-her-ex-boyfriend-camped-and-r-pd-her-every-day-for-1-week-frejobsalertcom/

Post a Comment

0 Comments