Kazim Adeoti responds as first wife claims she built the home he resides with actress Mercy Aigbe

featured image

Kazim Adeoti, husband of actress Mercy Aigbe, has debunked claims by his first wife, Oluwafunsho that she solely furnished their matrimonial home.

FreJobsAlert earlier reported about Mercy Aigbe’s social media videos and photos made in the Funsho Adeoti’s alleged house.

Displeased with the continuous act, Funsho Adeoti issued a warning to Mercy Aigbe and Adekaz to pull down the video from their Instagram page within the next 12 hours.

Mercy Aigbe ignored the warning and shared another video of herself in the house posing in the favourite position of Funsho Adeoti.

Funsho Adeoti fired back in a lengthy Instagram post on Monday as she questioned the audacity of Mercy Aigbe for continuously posting her house online on a daily basis without being remorseful.

Reacting to this, Kazim Adeoti stated in a now-deleted posts on his Instagram page on Monday that his first wife’s claims were erroneous.

He wrote, “I have read many things that have been written about me and my family. Many of which are fabricated lies and some directly from my first wife (which understandably is angry I married a second wife).”

“In as much as there is nothing bad in husband and wife building house together, in my case, we did not. I built the house by myself,” he added.

He also explained that, while his first wife had provided some furnishings for their home, he had reimbursed her for a portion of the costs.

When I was furnishing the house, she bought some furnishing materials and part of the money I have refunded. My second wife had added some furnishing to the house as well.

“It is not in my character to speak ill of people who were once friends, not to talk of my first wife (who is still my wife as we speak). I will not speak ill of her for the sake of good and bad times we shared and the good kids that God gave us,” he said.

SEE POSTS BELOW

https://frejobsalert.com/kazim-adeoti-responds-as-first-wife-claims-she-built-the-home-he-resides-with-actress-mercy-aigbe/

Post a Comment

0 Comments