“Most Talked About Man On The Planet” – Yul Edochie Boasts As He Says “It Feels Good Breaking The Internet”

featured image

Polygamous Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has boasted about being the most talked about man on the planet and it “feels so good”.

Yul Edochie really broke the internet when he announced that he welcomed a child with Nollywood actress, Judy Austin Muoghalu.

The actor took to his page to share a post that reads;

“I no go lie. It feels good breaking the Internet.

“Most talked about man on the planet. 2nd week in a row. E dey sweet sha.”

Meanwhile, the Nollywood actor and politician, has some words for those who express concerns about him taking a second wife.

The politician took to his social media page to reassure his fans that he will solve his family’s problems after receiving backlash for getting his colleague pregnant and taking her as his second wife.

He claimed that any problems that arises in his family is his “personal problem” that will be “amicably” resolved.

His post reads;

I thank you all for your concern towards my family. The love, concern and support you all have shown me and my family this past few days is overwhelming. Truly appreciated, Thank you. I promise you all that all is well and any issues arising in my family I will sort out amicably as it is my personal problem. From now let’s focus on the general problem that affects us all which is the situation of our country. We have no other country to call our own therefore we must make it work. We PIN. WE DIE HERE.

https://frejobsalert.com/most-talked-about-man-on-the-planet-yul-edochie-boasts-as-he-says-it-feels-good-breaking-the-internet/

Post a Comment

0 Comments