Quite strange for a preacher of love

featured image

Chike has confessed to having never told a woman that he loves her because of an irrational fear he has.

The singer-songwriter cum actor who makes it his core business to sing about love and other emotionally sensitive topic shared that he has never actually confessed those kind of feelings in real life.

Chike noted that saying this to a woman makes him feel very vulnerable up to a point where he feels that his balls will shrink and even disappear.

Chike

He said in an Instagram post:

“I have never said “I love you.” I guess for me that’s just too vulnerable. I get that feeling that if I say it, my bolz would shrink and maybe disappear. Happy to sing it though.”

See some reactions below:Born Chike-Ezekpeazu Osebuka, Chike was the runner-up for the season one edition of The Voice Nigeria in 2016. He is also an actor, he made his debut in the Africa Magic Showcase telenovela Battleground as Mayowa Badmus.

https://frejobsalert.com/quite-strange-for-a-preacher-of-love/

Post a Comment

0 Comments