Almost 100% of married men in Nigeria have side chics- Boma of BBNaija fame says as he justifies his entanglement with married woman Tega

featured image

– Advertisement –

Boma Akpore has insisted that the majority of married men in Nigeria, statistically 98% have side chics.

He made the bold claim while trying to justify why he got involved with Tega knowing very well that she is married during the previous edition of the Big Brother Nigeria reality show.

During Thursday’s reunion show, Boma was asked why he thought that being involved with a married woman was good for his game.

Boma told the show host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu, “I didn’t say that what I did was right or wrong but I knew something that other housemates didn’t know, Tega told me she was separated at that time. But I didn’t say it because it was not my story to tell.

– Advertisement –

95% of married men in Nigeria have girlfriends, probably 98. I would say things that people are afraid to say. 98% of married men in Nigeria have girlfriends. Who is footing all these girls’ bills? Almost every married man has a girlfriend. All the things these girls are buying are being footed by married men.”

– Advertisement –

https://frejobsalert.com/almost-100-of-married-men-in-nigeria-have-side-chics-boma-of-bbnaija-fame-says-as-he-justifies-his-entanglement-with-married-woman-tega/

Post a Comment

0 Comments