Technoblad dead and obituary, Minecraft content creator Technoblade has died

featured image

It’s baffling to me, hearing that someone I’ve looked up two years has passed. I’m so sorry for everyone who lost Technoblade today and especially to his family, rest in peace to a beloved member of the MCYT community.

Minecraft streamer and content creator Technoblade passed away after a long battle with stage 4 cancer, his family announced today in a public statement and video.

Techno previously revealed that he was diagnosed with cancer last August and has been updating the community from time to time on his condition while continuing to receive treatment and create content on YouTube.

Technoblad dead and obituary, Minecraft content creator Technoblade has died

In a video posted on June 30, Techno’s father shared the last words he wrote for the occasion, titled “So long nerds.” It’s filled with the creator’s signature irony and dark humor, but it’s also a final “thank you” to everyone who has supported Minecraft’s stars over the years.

“Thank you all for supporting my content over the years. If I had 100 lives left, I would choose to be Technoblade again. Because those were the happiest years of my life,” Techno said.

“I hope you enjoy my content and I made some of you laugh. I hope you all continue to live long, prosperous and happy because I love you. Technoblade is out.”

In his message, Techno, who revealed his real name is Alex, talked about money from merch and other “sold out” p

“He’s the most amazing kid anyone could ask for,” Technoblade’s father said. “I miss Technoblade. Thank you for everything. You mean a lot to him.”

Technoblade’s family will continue to run his merchandise store, and all proceeds from orders will be donated to his favorite charity, the American Sarcoma Foundation, as they look to “continue to spread his message.” This includes the ‘So Long Nerds’ collection launched in Techoblade’s fashion to celebrate his life.

https://frejobsalert.com/technoblad-dead-and-obituary-minecraft-content-creator-technoblade-has-died/

Post a Comment

0 Comments